Please join us on Wednesday, May 19 at 11 a.m. CST
Over the last year, the sporting goods industry needed to pivot and adapt to the unknown. As we look forward … it is time to refocus on The Sporting Goods Rebound.
Many sporting goods retailers and team dealers are looking for advice, resources and tools to maximize their comeback efforts on topics such as:
- PPP Application and Forgiveness Process (Do’s and Don’ts as well as lessons learned)
- The landscape of youth and team sports
- Supply Chain and Inventory Challenges and Opportunities
- Q&A with sporting goods suppliers in the areas of hard goods and soft goods
- Q&A with Hockey Suppliers
- Q&A with Ski and Snowboard Suppliers
We have put together a complete program, touching on a wide variety of topics that represent various sectors of the sporting goods industry. For more specifics on the individual sessions please go to the press release.
At the end of The Sporting Goods Rebound, you will understand the current state of the sporting goods industry as well as ways to maximize efforts going forward.
We hope you join us for the whole event or the sessions you have time to view.
The National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) is thrilled to put on this free event, registration is required and space is limited so register today!
We hope that you will share our event with someone who may find value in the future of the sporting goods industry. We look forward to seeing you on May 19th!