3 Major Takeaways from 2021 FedEx, UPS Rate Increases
FedEx and UPS rates are going up in 2021 and it’s more important than ever that NSGA members know how to mitigate the effect on their business. Here are a few things you should know about the changes to come:
- FedEx and UPS small package rates are increasing an average of 4.9% - effective January 4, 2021 and December 27, 2020 respectively.
- Your actual costs will vary. Depending on the service you use and your package characteristics you could see increases above or below the average.
- Many common surcharges are also increasing. On top of the base rates, you need to be aware of the charges that apply to your shipments and how they’ll affect your total costs.
PartnerShip®, the benefit provider that manages the NSGA Shipping Program, has analyzed the FedEx and UPS increases so you can accurately prepare for the new year. Get a simplified explanation of the complicated changes you need to be aware of when you download the free white paper: The Essential Guide to the 2021 FedEx and UPS Rate Increases.
The good news is NSGA members now save up to 40% with FedEx. Enroll in the NSGA Shipping Program today to help offset the rate increases.
Members receive exclusive discounts on inbound and outbound shipments of all sizes through the NSGA Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. Ship smarter with this free member benefit.
- Save on small package shipping with discounts of 40% on FedEx Express and 30% on FedEx Ground (including returns and FedEx Home Delivery®).
- Reduce your LTL freight costs and easily rate shop with UPS Freight, YRC Freight, XPO, ArcBest, R+L Carriers, and many others.
- Easily manage and save on your inbound shipments with customized routing instructions.
- Benefit from partial and full truckload options for shipments that need added reliability and security or require specialized equipment.
- Improve your supply chain efficiency with warehouse storage and fulfillment services.
- Receive expert management of international ocean and air freight shipments.
Enroll in the NSGA Shipping Program today to start saving. For members who are already using the program, but don’t have the current FedEx discounts, make sure you re-enroll to receive the improved pricing. If you have any questions about using the program or would like a quote, PartnerShip is available to help.
Check out the PartnerShip Connection Blog for important industry news and practical tips that will help you ship smarter. Also make sure to follow PartnerShip on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to see the latest updates. Take a look at a few of the most popular resources:
To learn more about the NSGA Shipping Program, visit PartnerShip.com/06NSGA. If you have any questions, contact Partnership at 800-599-2902 or email sales@PartnerShip.com.
See What Members Are Saying About PartnerShip:
"PartnerShip has been great to work with. Sarah Conklin in particular has been a huge help. She is awesome with follow up and takes great care of us! We are very happy to have a partner like this and we will continue to use PartnerShip for all our LTL shipping needs." Jessica Rose, Denver Athletic
YOU MUST BE A CURRENT NSGA MEMBER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COST-SAVING PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE NOT AN NSGA MEMBER PLEASE JOIN NOW