MOUNT PROSPECT, ILLINOIS (December 21, 2018) - National Sporting Goods Association, serving the sporting goods industry since 1929, seeks talented department head team member for high profile assignments.
We’re looking for a team member who has the commitment, flexibility, and capacity to accomplish great things. If you believe in serving others as a pathway to success, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Track record of success in building relationships and brand value.
- High-energy, performance-driven personality with excellent problem- solving ability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other directly related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in communications, public relations, print/broadcast journalism, marketing activities, and/or public affairs.
- A working knowledge of, or demonstrated interest in, the ski/snowboard industry, is a plus!
Competitive salary plus full benefits including paid vacation and holidays, health, dental, life, disability and 401k plan. We encourage and support personal and professional growth.
Provide cover letter and resume no later than 4:00 p.m. central time 1/25/19 to insure consideration. See here for the position description. Send materials electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Sporting Goods Association
1601 Feehanville Dr., Suite 300, Mount Prospect, IL 60056