As a benefit of being an NSGA retailer and/or team dealer member, you have the opportunity to download NSGA's newest report: Team Dealer Trends: Brand Ratings focusing on tackle football.
The report is derived from data collected via survey in February of 2020. Our goal was to produce a comprehensive report which gave team dealers a better idea of the brands being carried along with their ratings for certain attributes for football equipment and apparel. The report can also be used by manufacturers to get a better idea of where they stand with their customers.
This report is a Retailer and Team Dealer member benefit. Login or join today!
Part 1 - Intro, Respondent Profiles, and Sales Overview
- A brief introduction to the report, including background on why the Team Dealer Brand Ratings survey for football was executed in early 2020, the methodology of the study and a summary profile of the survey’s respondents. Also included is an overview of tackle football sales among the team dealer channel.
Part 2 - Brands Carried
- Brands being carried by team dealers for each of the 9 football product categories are examined.
Part 3a - Brand Points Explained
- The concept of brand points (a way to directionally determine the weighted average amount of sales with a given brand among each football category) is explained, giving insight into the amount of business being done with various brands.
Part 3b - Brand Points Results
- Top brands in terms of brand points for each of the 9 football product categories are explored, giving insight into the amount of business being done with various brands.
Part 4 - Brand Ratings
- The final section details the ratings team dealers gave to the brands they carry based on various selling attributes (value for the price, timely delivery, product information, brand name recognition, sell-through) as well as overall feelings toward each brand, giving insight into the quality of business being done.
If you have questions or comments with regard to this report, or if you are a manufacturer and would like to inquire about obtaining this report, please contact Nick Rigitano, NSGA Director of Insights and Analysis, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 296-NSGA (6742), ext. 1080.