NSGA brings to light an existing consumer trend which will continue to increase in impact – the growth of the multicultural consumer. Specifically, this study examines the Hispanic segment which is leading the charge.
The intention of the study is to provide organizations with a knowledge base that will be beneficial as the potential for growing business among existing and/or new Hispanic customers becomes a greater possibility.
The report provides insight into the following:
- Projected Hispanic segment growth
- Hispanic cultural values
- Role of sports within the Hispanic culture
- Attitudes and behavior of the Hispanic sporting goods shopper
- Expected Hispanic growth, including three sub-segments, through 2055
- Explanation of Hispanic sub-segments (Culturally Hispanic, Bicultural, Culturally American)
- Overview of core Hispanic values
- Amount of importance Hispanics place on sports and exercise (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Reasons why Hispanics participate in sports and exercise (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Hispanic participation interest in specific sport segments (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Hispanic participation interest in team sports (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Hispanic sporting goods shopper attitudes (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Percentage of Hispanic shoppers researching products prior to purchase (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Sources of research among Hispanics prior to purchasing sporting goods (vs. non-Hispanics)
- In-store vs. online purchase preferences among Hispanics (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Purchase outlets among Hispanics for sporting goods (vs. non-Hispanics)
- Implications and recommendations
This report is COMPLIMENTARY as part of your NSGA member benefits. Please add the report to your cart AFTER YOU ARE LOGGED IN so that you can receive the report for free.
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 847-296-NSGA (6742) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.