SPORTS PARTICIPATION IN THE US - 2021 EDITION
NSGA’s highly successful Sports Participation study has been executed for more than 35 years. Conducted in 2021, the study measures the annual number of participants in a variety of sports / recreational activities and the frequency of participation during the calendar year 2020.
The report contains two sections, giving the reader a comprehensive picture of sports participation in the United States:
Section One delivers snapshots for a quick view of participation of any sport or activity included in the study. The snapshots include: 10 year participation information (when available), 2020 frequency and participation by age, household income, and US region.
Section Two furnishes detailed tables providing participation information regarding: gender, age, education, presence of children in household, household income, market size, US region, ethnicity/race, and frequency of participation.
SPORTS PARTICIPATION CROSS PARTICIPATION - 2021 EDITION
Sports Participation: Cross Participation provides detailed data identifying sports/recreational activities participated in by the same individual.
How can Cross Participation be used?
- Assist decision-makers to maximize retail space and determine which product categories should be adjacent to each other within the retail store
- Identify cross promotional opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities from existing products and customers
- Optimize the positioning of secondary locations to generate impulse sales
SPORTS PARTICIPATION LIFECYCLE DEMOGRAPHICS - 2021 EDITION
Sports Participation: Lifecycle Demographics classifies households in terms of several demographic characteristics and defines them in broad socioeconomic terms, providing a tool which can help understand consumer behavior. The report includes the following 8 lifecycle segments:
- High Income Singles
- Low/Middle Income Singles
- Young Adult Households
- High Income Households
- Low/Middle Income Families
- High Income Middle Aged Households
- Low Income Middle Aged Households
How can Lifecycle Demographics be used?
- Use demographic research to develop analytics and fact-based business planning including demographic-specific marketing and product mix
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 847-296-NSGA (6742) or email@example.com with any questions.