Sports Participation: Lifecycle Demographics classifies households in terms of several demographic characteristics and defines them in broad socioeconomic terms, providing a tool which can help understand consumer behavior. The report includes the following 8 lifecycle segments:
- High Income Singles
- Low/Middle Income Singles
- Young Adult Households
- High Income Households
- Low/Middle Income Families
- High Income Middle Aged Households
- Low Income Middle Aged Households
How can Lifecycle Demographics be used?
- Use demographic research to develop analytics and fact-based business planning including demographic-specific marketing and product mix
See list of sports below
Click here for Methodology
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 847-296-NSGA (6742) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.