Launched in 2007, Boost Oxygen has become the No. 1 trusted and worldwide leader for providing purified supplemental oxygen to athletes of all ages in a non-prescription form and in the retail space.
Purified supplemental oxygen is not just for professional athletes or by prescription anymore. A portable and lightweight bottle of Boost Oxygen is safe for all ages and allows athletes at every level of their sport to support their performance, recovery, and results. Certified Athletic Trainers of elite athletes in the major sports leagues implement Boost, including the NHL, NFL, MLB, NCAA, American Hockey League (AHL), East Coast Hockey League (ECHL), Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL), United States Hockey League (USHL) and the National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL). As an all-natural respiratory support product, Boost also helps with altitude acclimation, sustained energy while hiking, trekking, and hunting as well as providing pure and natural mental refreshment.
In hockey, #EveryShiftMatters. In every sport, each movement and reaction is supported by Boost – give your customers the competitive edge by supporting their “Performance, Recovery and Results!”
- Boost Oxygen has made the benefits of 95% pure supplemental oxygen portable and available in the retail space
- 10-Liter Large provides 200 1-second inhalations per bottle and 5-Liter Medium provides 100 1-second inhalations per bottle
- Weighing just a few ounces, a bottle of Boost Oxygen is lightweight and portable
- Patented mask design and trigger operation allows for easy one-hand use
- All-natural and safe for all ages
- Made in USA
- 100% Recyclable
- Supplemental oxygen is approved for in-competition use by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- Sports Oxygen is for Recreational Use Only
For more information about Boost Oxygen and to join our retailer family, contact:
Learn more about how and why Boost Oxygen supports an athlete’s performance: https://www.boostoxygen.com/performance/